Search This Blog

Friday, August 7, 2015

You Can't Follow Me Everywhere 8-7-15 4:25PM PST

 8-7-15 4:25PM PST

You Can't Follow Me Everywhere Without Real Skills


I want to give a heads up to you all the rookies I see keyword biting and trying to
mirror my Marketing Camapigns because of ruffled feathers, I have been doing this
s--t since 1994 when I built my first Website. I was around before the Internet even started,
so if you think you can mirror and follow, let me see you get on Page One of Google for
"google" page" "page one" "page one goolge" and I could go on and on beating out Billions of wanna bes so keep trying to figure out what I am doing spend your money on Google AdWords I love the way your Ads keep me company and at least you use the best form of Internet Advertising in Adwords, as I get there Organcally with rich content that people need and search the Internet for,
I would love to see that bill for those Keywords all Billions in competition. So let me ask would you pay for two Ads on the same page to match my efforts as you see I am there two times each one Organically. I even heard that anyone get there with Google + but I'm still there waiting for "anyone" so I can repost and get my two spots back in 2 minutes, the people reading this know who it is meant for, as long as you still have a pulse.

Brian M Rye
Blog Author

No comments:

Post a Comment